Sunday, July 19, 2009

UPDATE: The Late Group

A group of 6 students and leaders (Jason Hicks, Kaitlin Sill, Chad Clelland, Charlie Meng, Chantal Clark and Becca Howden) left Pleasanton last night at midnight and headed to the Rez. They had various prior obligations that held them back from the rest of the group but they made it to Kingman at 8am, had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and should be at Immanual Mission around 6pm. Pray for them!

UPDATE of the UPDATE:
The "late group" made it to Flagstaff at noon and had lunch and should be to the mission around dinner.

6 comments:

Meghan Marell said...

love the pictures.haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll! Good luck as you start work and kids clubs tomorrow! Don't forget to brush your tooth. Prayin' for ya!

Chris and Ashley said...

Hey everyone! I am so excited you made it to the mission! God has big plans for you this week so get ready!!! I am praying for you and I love you!!!

Jen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FFL! I hope you have embraced your birthday t-shirt and camo hat!!! We made it all special for you. We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday with your roomies and fabulous friends! I miss you already!!! Eat first at all the meals today!!! Tell the Eldridge family I am so sorry I couldn't be there this week and I miss them!!!


I love you all!!!!

~Smash

Dan said...

We miss you all and wish we were there. I have been praying for you guys often. Work hard tomorrow!

Angela said...

Hey all!

Tonight we had an awesome prayer night at the church. We all have your single prayer requests and I am excited to hear what God has been doing.

To Him be the Glory!

Coleen Worley said...

Mariah,

Only take 1 anti-v/day if you are feeling better. Too much of that can give you those symptoms you stated earlier. night, night.

Love,
Mom