Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FOR THE WIFE

Hi My Love,

I am having an incredible trip. It has been great getting to know the students, leaders and the Navajo families that we have been working with. Last night we went to the Clark family home and had a time of fellowship and bible study. I was able to share the story of how God’s leading brought me on the trip at the last minute.. it was great. God is definitely at work in my life through this opportunity.

I miss you so much. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday night when we return.

Hi Jackson! Hi Helena! I miss you too! I hope you are all having a great week and have a great time at Grandpa Matt’s and Grandma Kris. Jackson, I have been taking good notes and pictures every day. You are going to love to hear about the trip when I get home.

Hugs, kisses and my Love to everyone!

Love,

Dave

2 comments:

Kelli Luck said...

Dear Daddy,
I hope you are having a safe trip. And daddy I hope you come back soon. And I really miss you. And I really, really want you to come back. Say hello if you see anyone I know. Bye, Bye. Love, Helena

Dear Dad,
I hope you are having a good trip and I hope to see you soon and I really can't wait to hear about your trip. Love, Jackson

Hi my love,
We are doing well here...God has been good in taking care of us. My health is good and the heatwave is over so our house is not so hot! We're praying for you and missing you! The other night I was having a meeting downstairs while the kids were supposed to be sleeping. I heard them playing and later went up to find they had fallen asleep together reading books on Helena's bed...very sweet! I love you! mmpppaa!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picture Honey! Everyone loves getting to see our family. Very sweet.. Its great to see the kids growing closer. Glad to hear everything is good at home. Have a great time at your Dad and Kris'. We had Navajo burgers tonight.. meat, fry bread, vegetables.. yum.
I miss you so much.. I Love You Beautiful!

Dave