Monday, July 20, 2009

For the Wives

SPECIAL HUSBANDS ONLY POST. . .

To my honey,

I miss you. I love you. And I will see you soon I’m having a great time up here.

Lots of hugs and kisses to my grandkids!

Love your honey,

Kaleo

____________________________________________________________________

Hi Becky,

I cannot tell you HOW MUCH I am missing you. Mission trips are a lot easier when you are along; particularly the sleeping. You cannot believe the snoring. Our trip has been totally amazing. The Navajo are so gentle and humble. We could all be better Christian if we learned a few of their ways. Can hardly wait to share all the stories.

Love,

Mark

3 comments:

Kim W Chew said...

Dave Luck - post something for Kelli - I know she reads this daily. Lauren and I are looking forward to a day with your kids while we give Kelli a break.
Steve Collard - Lauren and I are also visiting Sharon today.
Kim Chew

Dustin and Alicia Baker said...

Dustin - I love and miss you dearly! Your wifey, Alicia

Anonymous said...

Kaleo, I can't believe how much I miss you! I'm sure you're experiencing great joy in doing the Lord's work. We are praying for you. Starrcia and Jadon misses you too. See you next week! I love you. Your wife, MonaLee